|PTA 100 RO (Reverse Osmosis) Water Purification Device
6 stage, double-tap RO water purification device filters natural and mineral materials for recovery.
- exclusively connected to the system used for drinking water.
- produces max. of 190-250 liters of clean water ( drinking water, kitchen use ) daily.
- the double tap provides salt-free or after salted water.
Due to its low power it is convenient to connect to only one faucet, therefore it is not
Directly installable to the incoming feed water in a flat. For trouble-free operation the incoming water pressure should be a minimum of 2.8 bar, otherwise it is necessary to install a booster pump.
-the most important component is the membrane. One volume of the water flows through the very fine filter in purified state, the residual volume flows to the drainage channel with the retained impurities.
-it is usually installed under the sink but it is installable also anywhere drinking water pipes are found.
-it should be installed in a room with a temperature range 5 – 50 °C, the temperature of the water should be 4 – 40 °C.
The drainage chlorinated water flows through hose number 1ready for installation, and then the water flows through the three prefilters to the membrane. The first prefilter removes the floating particles larger than 20 microns, the carbon filter absorbs most of the chlorine, and the third prefilter membrane removes the particles larger than 5 microns. Due to different water pressure some of the water flows through the membrane (clean water) the residual amount, which includes the dirt (sewage) which flows to the drainage channel through hose number 2 ready for installation.
The clean water flows through the membrane leading to the container through hose number 3 ready for installation. The system was designed so that when the container is full one valve automatically closes the flow of the incoming water and thereby avoiding unnecessary filtration of sewage. The water comes from the container to the faucet through an activated carbon filter by way of the T junction with or without mineral salt treatment through hose number 4 and 5 ready for installation.
The Water Purification Device price includes:
- all product accessories
-one year warranty (subject to a flat service rate defined in our contract, based on the contracted extended warranty!)
Flat fee includes all costs and ensures correct operation.
After purchasing, the device will be installed. When periodic service dates come due, we will inform you of those dates. We will contact you and make an appointment with you to perform routine maintenance.
- bi-yearly checkup (change filter)
-occasional filter changes, if necessary! (e.g. a broken pipe in untreated water can clog the prefilter)
The Water Purifier annual flat-rate service is provided by Pentaqua Ltd.:
- biannual inspection (performing all required service tasks)
- the lowest price is provided to our customers
- most common service requests (e.g. broken pipe while replacing the filter, even when it happens several times!)
- except in cases of intentional damage, full warranty covers everything
- increase marketing coverage just by providing appropriate service support
- we arrive in just a few hours whenever any trouble-shooting is required