|FAMILY OXYGEN SIPHON
Family Oxygen Siphon (4 Liters)
We give one complementary mobile water filter with an activated carbon filter cartridge!
You can buy our product with the commercial credit from the Budapest Bank. For further details please call our customer service – Telephone number: 00 36 1 373 00 60.
It produces 2000 mg medical purity oxygen from 1 Liter of water!
It produces up to 4 Liters of oxygenized water simultaneously
It is the ideal choice for large families, athletes, sports clubs, and workplaces
It is necessary to screw 4 cartridges to the siphon to produce 4 Liters of oxygenized water.
One oxygen cartridge contains at least 2000 mg of medically pure oxygen. It is worthwhile to compare ours to other so-called oxygenized bottled water as they contain substantially less oxygen.
Bottled oxygenized waters loses a great deal of oxygen during their shelf life as our Oxygen siphon allows you to produce fresh oxygenized water whenever you need it and then you can immediately consume fresh oxygenized water. This way, we can offer our consumers the most oxygenized saturated water possible. We are pleased to provide you this possibility of a HUNGARIAN PRODUCT sold on the market with the cooperation of HUNGARIAN FIRMS.The LISS cartridge producer, filling and distribution Ltd is the producer and the PENTAQUA LTD linked to the Pentaquanet network as the exclusive distributor is cooperating with the nationwide sales team.
Distribution is exclusively performed in Pentaquanet club system; it is not sold in shops or supermarkets. Customers can change the oxygen cartridges in over one hundred cartridge exchange places nationwide (just click here and take a look at the list) get your personalized membership card.
DRINKING WATER+OXYGEN= OXYGENIZED WATER
The 20 advantages of consuming medical pure oxygenized water:
1. When the molecular oxygen gets in the stomach the increasing speed of the oxygen content of the cells - compared to breathing in – is approximately tenfold. (Physical fatigue is mainly caused by the insufficiency of the oxygen supply to the muscles and the oxygen debt of the hemoglobin. In the case of great physical exertion the blood oxygen saturation occurs through breathing which could be insufficient due to the limitations of the lung capacity and/or sometimes the reduced oxygen content of the air in the atmosphere. In these cases the oxygen level of blood is low compared to the recovery process of muscle cells. )
2. The oxygen level of the blood could increase quickly in a short period then it cause the oxygen debt of blood to cease: hypoxia.
3. It stimulates the restoration of redox processes in the muscles.
4. It takes a much shorter time to restores the saturation of blood oxygen from 90 % to 96.7 % instead of taking 2 hours of rest after intensive and strenuous physical exercise.
5. It restores the resting heart rate in a much shorter time.
6. In dormancy, it decreases plastic and contractile tensions of stretched muscles during a short time as compared to athletes who did not consume the water. After 2 hours the tension values still remained high.
7. It stimulates micro-circulation in capillaries.
8. In the case of carbon monoxide poisoning it could be lifesaving.
9. It is a complement treatment to radiotherapy in cancer patients.
10. It improves the regeneration of collagen.
11. It improves physical performance.
12. It improves anaerobic metabolism and blood flow.
13. The liver increases the free oxygen content to 43 % as compared to 8% by way of inhalation.
14. It enhances the activity of enzymes in the liver.
15. It enhances the activity of liver detoxification.
16. It uploads oxygen reserves.
17. It speeds up the decrease in lactic acid levels decrease after physical exertion.
18. It refreshes intellectual performance.
19. It improves overall physical condition and it unburdens the movement of patients who have asthma and heart-lung coronary artery stenosis and who suffer from anemia and heart valve dysfunction.
20. It also functions as a protective drink for people who have heavy physical demands, as well as gas, high-humidity or dusty polluted jobs